soul in Spanish it is said espíritu, alma, ánima.
Phrases in english containing soul translated to English
- bare + Posesivo + soul in Spanish is abrir el corazón
- every living soul in Spanish is alma caritativa
- from the bottom of + Posesivo + soul in Spanish is desde el fondo del alma, de todo corazón, con toda sinceridad, sinceramente
- not a living soul in Spanish is ni un alma, ni un alma viviente, ni un bicho viviente, ni quisque, ni quisqui
- soul brother in Spanish is vender el alma al diablo
- the life (and soul) of the party in Spanish is el alma de la fiesta
Sentences containing soul in Spanish
I would venture to guess that he would have characterized these suggestions as the eructation of unhealthy souls'
Other forms of sentences containing soul where this translation can be applied